We were finally given our discharge papers from the NICU. I can't tell you how wonderful a feeling it is to have the family together at home. Jaxson is looking great in his new clothes and is adjusting to his new digs.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Day 6 - Home
"I got to say, today was a good day"
We were finally given our discharge papers from the NICU. I can't tell you how wonderful a feeling it is to have the family together at home. Jaxson is looking great in his new clothes and is adjusting to his new digs.




We were finally given our discharge papers from the NICU. I can't tell you how wonderful a feeling it is to have the family together at home. Jaxson is looking great in his new clothes and is adjusting to his new digs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment